Friday 30 June 2017

Latest Short Quotes For Whatsapp

Short Quotes For Whatsapp:

1 . Hope is the heartbeat of the soul.2 . A jealous woman does better research than FBI.
3 . I became stupid once, that’s when I met you.
4 . Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
5 . You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.

Nice status for whatsapp.

1 . I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.
2 . I’m the dude with cool attitude
3 . Dream without fear, love without limits.
4 . If you have never failed you have never lived.
5 .  To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.

Best Collection of Love Whatsapp

1 .  I don’t know why, but the people I want to impress, are the ones I don’t even like.
2 . That awkward moment when you start liking your best friends girlfriend.
3 . It’s not what I feel for you It’s what I don’t feel for anyone BUT for you.
4 . My girlfriend says I treat her like a child. So I gave her a sticker for sticking up for herself.
5 . Give up and stop liking someone you can’t have. He has a girlfriend.

Unique Status for Whatsapp

1 . Never tell a girl that she looks like or reminds you of your ex girlfriend
2 . If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
3 . No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
4 . Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the
5 . My girlfriend is like a fart. I always pretend she’s not mine when out in public.

Birthday Status And Wishes

1 . Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
2 . Every night I pray, I will have you here someday. I will count the stars tonight and hope with all my might, that when I close my eyes, you will be right by my side.
3 . who doesn’t even think about us for a second.
4 . I think I’d make a pretty good girlfriend.
5 . Spend life with the people who make you happy, not the people who you have to impress.
6 . There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

3 comments:

  1. straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    movierulz

    ReplyDelete
  2. in your own language! so today we have brought Top movierulz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique Listing.com - Kids and Teens > Entertainment Movierulz

    ReplyDelete